The workshop orchad appreciate the importance of carrying out various activities in contact with the ground maximizing employment opportunities for all children to adapt to different tasks possibilities.
In the garden of Mas Casadevall agricultural practice is not provided for the use of synthetic chemicals such as fertilizers, pesticides and phytohormones.
Working in the garden takes into account:
– Provide organic fertilizer to the soil; ie make organic fertilizer to nourish the soil, respecting its structure and promoting the natural processes of transformation
– Respect the natural cycles and rhythms of growth of plants adapted to the climatic conditions of the area and micro
– Implement systems and crop rotations associations to promote plant diversity and optimal use of resources and space nutritious
– Installing a green environment, such fences and barriers plant
– Foster relationships between living and non–different elements that make up the ecosystem.
With all this work, and educating boys / are carrying out various activities in the garden, pick up seasonal produce, lettuce, onions, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers and a long list of products.
The different products are used to provide seasonal cuisine Mas Casadevall and workshop Restaurant. If we permitted the production products, especially in summer, the market stall in Banyoles that we have, every Wednesday.